Project Management: Best Practices From 14 Years Consulting
Learn How to Increase Your Job Productivity on Projects Without Certification! Use Unique Time Management Techniques.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to increase your job productivity to the max. This course is designed particularly for project managers and project members.
- You will be able to work much more efficiently on your projects. That includes having more time to be creative or do multiple projects at a time.
- Learn and understand some intuitive ways to work fast and effectively on projects.
- You will be able to see behind the curtains of team dynamics, i.e. why those are often the reasons of missing deadlines or failing projects.
This course includes:
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- There are no pre-requisites. I will explain you all the tools and techniques – and very important – the mindset to be a successful project manager.
*** This course is constantly being updated ***
BEWARE: This course is not for everybody! Join the course and learn a complete new approach to project management which is totally different from memorizing hundreds of pages in a text book that often won’t help you at all. If you want to hear an honest aproach which is proven in dozens of projects (which I personally finished since 2007) then this is your course.
The course is designed to save you hundreds of hours being frustrated with the traditional project management methods. Especially if you figured out already that PMP, PRINCE2 and IPMA certifications will not necessarily help you reach project milestones because most of the classical methods are either not really applicable or you are not told how exactly to use them.
The key of successful project management is not memorizing dozens of models and processes: the key is organizing yourself while motivating and communicating with others.
This course is designed to give you genuine advice and tools to set up your projects and deliver them on time and in quality. I will tell you enough of my best practices to outperform most traditional project managers you know.
I have been a project manager for around 10 years and delivered dozens of projects on time and in quality. I also took many classes / am certified on project management (PRINCE2) and other areas of expertise (i.e. ITIL, TOGAF).
However, the problem is that I see huge gaps between theory and practice. In other words: In the seminar everything seemed so practical and later it turned out it’s not.
This course is for Project Managers, Developers, Managers, Software Engineers, Team Leads as well as Team Members who want to substantially succeed in their project work.
Who this course is for:
- People who are fed up with standard project management tools and methods.
- Project managers or members who tried the book methods before (i.e. MS Project / Gantt charts as ‘problem solvers’) and figured out they often won’t work or at least don’t solve the actual problems.
- Someone who wants to understand the team dynamics which often are the main cause of issues in projects.
How can learn this Course?
1.Create Account / Login on Udemy.com
2. Learn Course by Enroll in this Course