Microsoft Excel VBA – Solving Complex Problems Using Basics
Become a fluent Excel VBA coder
What you’ll learn
- VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) programming language
- System Functions and User Defined Functions
- Get a profound knowledge about Event Procedures
- Named Memory – Variables and Constants
- Learn the technique of looping through arrays
- Learn how to work with conditional statements (the If Statement)
- Separation of concerns
- Learn how to write a clean and easy to maintain code
- Perfect your debugging skills
- Learn the strategy of breaking down a complex problem into solvable pieces
This course includes:
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Completion of the course entitled Microsoft Excel VBA Fundamentals – Learn Basic Coding Skills
- You must be using Microsoft Excel 2010 to 365
Microsoft Excel Professional Date Picker Series – Part 2
Microsoft Excel VBA – Solving Complex Problems Using Basics, is designed to make you a skilled and faster VBA coder.
In this course, you’re going to learn VBA concepts that will boost your coding skill and give you the abilities to solve complex problems that are thrown at you. I will teach you the art of writing a complex code piece-by-piece using basic techniques.
After this course, you must be a skilled and fluent coder, knowing clearly how to manipulate complex Excel VBA problems. The skills you will get here are usable across all areas of VBA programming.
So, after completing this course, all you will need to do next is to add new distinct knowledge on specific areas of VBA programming e.g.
- how to work with a Multi-page User Form,
- How to work with an editable User Form,
- Understanding the User Form Environments,
- Understanding the worksheet environments,
- working with databases,
- authentication & authorisation in Excel
However, studying all these new areas will be very simple because you already have the coding skill cemented in your mind, and that skill is appliable across all areas of VBA learning. Many people make a mistake and jump to study these areas first before they learn the art of writing a VBA code. As a result, they suffer confusion, and everything they learn fails to add up.
In this course, I’m going to put you on the right track in your Excel VBA career.
Now, this is part 2 in the professional date picker series. In part 1 of the date picker series, I mentioned that VBA coding becomes complicated only when the commands you pass to an object must first be derived through calculation. Well, we have come to that complicated part. This is the part in the date picker series where you must become an expert coder. So, this course will add a top layer on the foundation we built in part 1 of the date picker series. I will teach you how to solve complex problems using basics, and you will learn how to write a complex code step by step.
If this is what you are looking for, please sign up for the course.
Who this course is for:
- If you aspire to become a Microsoft Excel VBA coder, this is the right course for you
- If all you know is to record Excel macros to automate your spreadsheet
- If you have tried VBA coding before and it seemed too complicated for you
- Anyone interested in building a Microsoft Excel date picker
How can learn this Course?
1.Create Account / Login on Udemy.com
2. Learn Course by Enroll in this Course