Electrical Power Grid Modernization: Smart Grid Concepts
Learn all about the smart grid with this course!
What you’ll learn
- Fundamental knowledge of the smart grid architecture.
- How electrical efficiency can be achieved.
- Basics of Microgrid
- Demand side planning and analysis.
- Marketing concepts of end user smart grid programs.
- Basic understanding of the power grid.
Electrical Power Grid Modernization: Smart Grid Concepts is a comprehensive video course where you can learn all about the concept of the smart grid that are essential in working in the industry.
I have handcrafted this course to allow students to acquire core fundamental knowledge on grid modernization as well as how to apply it in the utility industry.
If you are currently a professional who are interested working in the grid innovation industry, you will find this course of great help to get the fundamental knowledge you need to kick start your professional career. If you just got a job in the energy industry and look for ways to get foundation knowledge in energy efficiency, this course is designed for you to learn about the foundation knowledge required in your career.
As long as you have interest in a career aiming to improve the power grid for sustainable development , this course can help you to get an advantage at looking for work or giving you an edge over your competitors as it gives you core knowledge of how the power grid can be improved from some of the lesser known concepts floating around in the industry. And knowledge is power.
So let’s get started! Let’s start your fulfilling journey and mark an important point of your phenomenal career!
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who are interested working in the grid innovation industry.
- People who just got a job in the energy industry and look for ways to get foundation knowledge in energy efficiency.
- Students who are interested in the vision and future of our utility grid.
How can learn this Course?
1.Create Account / Login on Udemy.com
2. Learn Course by Enroll in this Course