What you’ll learn
- Learn statements and code execution flow
- Learn to implement mathematical calculations using Literals and Arithmetic Operators
- Learn to use Variables
- Learn code reusability using Functions
- Learn to implement decision making using Conditional Statements
- Learn to repeat statements using Looping constructs
- Learn to implement multiple values using Array
- Learn object oriented programming using Object and Class
- Learn ES6 features – Module, let, const, Arrow Function and Template String Literals
- Learn to work with Numbers, String, Array and Dates
- Learn to manipulate HTML and CSS using Document Object Model (DOM)
- Learn to implement getting data from network using JSON, XMLHttpRequest and fetch
- Learn basics of HTTP protocol and HTTP method types
- Learn to implement a beginner level project Tic-Tac-Toe
This course includes:
- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- For learning Document Object Model and Network a basic understanding of HTML and CSS is required
- Desktop PC or Laptop with minimum 4GB of RAM and 500MB hard disk space
- On screen instructions provided for Apple Mac users
- Visual Studio Code Editor – Installation instructions provided
Beginner friendly course
If you are from a non-IT profession and you want to shift to application development, then this is the course for you.
- The topics are clearly structured.
- Appropriate instructions and opportunity provided to the learner to code along with the instructor.
- Guided implementation of case study and project.
What is in this course?
The following are the major areas covered in this course:
- Programming Fundamentals
- Statements, Code Execution Flow, Literals, Arithmetic Operators, Variables, Function, Conditional Statements, Loops, String, Array, Object, Class, Module, Arrow Function, Variable Scoping, Numbers and Dates
- Web Page manipulation using DOM (Document Object Model)
- Learn manipulating HTML elements
- Learn to handle DOM events
- Implement 2 Case Studies and an Exercise
- Getting data from server (Using XMLHttpRequest and fetch)
- Learn about getting data from server
- Understand about REST API and JSON
- Implement making REST API call using XMLHttpRequest and fetch
- Implement case study that searches countries
- Implement an exercise to search street names in France
- Understand basics of HTTP protocol and HTTP method types
The above topics helps you to become a Front End Developer.
This course does not cover the desktop application development, mobile application development and server side programming.
During this learning journey, you are provided with:
- 36 Exercises
- 3 Case Studies
- 1 Project (Tic-Tac-Toe game)
Who this course is for:
- Developers looking to enhance their skills
- Full Stack Trainers
How can learn this Course?
1.Create Account / Login on Udemy.com
2. Learn Course by Enroll in this Course