Adobe After Effects CC: Complete Course – Novice to Expert
Adobe After Effects CC: Complete Course – Novice to Expert
Adobe After Effects CC Create stunning Motion Graphics, VFX Visual Effects & VFX Compositing with 50+ practice projects.
What you’ll learn
- How to use all of After Effects CC – in a dynamic, hands on approach.
- Work with the latest Responsive Design Techniques
- Create Motion Graphics to enhance your videos using a step by step, easy-to-use method.
- Boost your creativity by completing 50+ Practice Activities and projects from simple to complex.
- Practice compositing techniques to achieve stunning video effects.
- Master Visual Time Effects on Videos and Motion Graphics.
- How to use specialized visual effects such Motion Tracking, Camera Tracking, Chromakeying, Rotoscoping, Stabilizing and many more…
- Work in 3D space with Cameras, Lights and Shadows and practice your new skills with 3D Motion Graphics Projects.
- How to Import and animate Illustrator Vector Graphics.
- Create advanced Type Animation in 2D & 3D – cool stuff only in After Effects.
- And much more for you to become an expert in Motion Graphics, Visual Effects and Compositing
- No Prior Knowledge of After Effects, Visual Effects or Motion Graphics Required
- A working copy of After Effects CC 2020 or CC 2019
- All project files are available in After Effects CC 2020, CC 2019 and CC 2018
- Backward compatibility up to After Effects CC 2013 for all projects
The Most Comprehensive, Bestselling and Highest Rated After Effects Complete Course with over 460+ Lectures and 32+ hrs of Video.
Updated to include with the latest Motion Graphics and Visual Effects Techniques.
New Sections added periodically to give you the BESTSELLING andHIGHEST RATED COMPLETE Adobe After Effects Course. The Ultimate Learning Experience with Hands On Practice Activities and Their Tutorials to cement and expand your learning.
After Effects CC: The Complete After Effects CC Course from Beginner to Advanced.
- Adama Sy: “This is the most satisfying video course I ever purchased. It’s not only about After Effects, it’s the knowledge and the will to share the knowledge and everything he knows that makes this course so interesting and important to anyone willing to understand After Effects in all areas. Thank you Louay, You are a great teacher and I recommend to anyone all your courses.”
- Leah Mazzara: “I’m really loving this course. Louay might not only be my favorite teacher ever, but I’d even go as far to say he’s my favorite person! He’s so supportive and optimistic and really wants you to succeed. He’s great with answering questions and checking out your work. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this class. Well worth the money and time.”
Restructured, Repackaged to give you an Ultimate Learning Experience.
Motion Graphics and Visual Effects are becoming increasingly valuable and important in any video created. Learning how to create these animations using Adobe After Effects has become essential. Talents to create these kind of animations and effects are more and more in demand. It is also an easy way to earn money as a freelancer or resell your packaged animations on hundreds of sites on the web.
Learn and Master Motion Graphics and Visual Effects in After Effects in this Comprehensive Course:
- Understand the concepts behind Animation Techniques
- Learn how to Design, Animate, and Sequence complete Motion Graphics Projects
- Work with all the transformations basic and beyond
- Learn easy, yet powerful, techniques to create the most complex animations
- Create Stunning Visual Effects using Build in Effects (no expensive third party plugins)
- Apply specialized effects such as Rotoscoping, Chromakeying, Camera Tracking and many more
Mastering After Effects
Learning the fundamentals and beyond of Motion Graphics and Visual Effects using Adobe After Effects is a very powerful tool at your fingertips.
You will go through creating useful and practical animations and learn how to use simple and complex animation techniques. This is not the type of ‘Tips and Tricks’ here and there course. This Course is a serious learning experience where you get to actually create serious animations and genuinely learn how to use After Effects and become a top notch animator and a visual effects artist.
- Viry Juárez Lozada: “It’s a very complete course. The instructor answers all the questions in every lesson and explains everything in detail. If you are a beginner in After Effects it’s perfect for you, Louay begins with the very basics and covers a lot of the software. The practices are very helpful to understand the lessons and to get you used to AE.”
Contents and Overview
You will start with a fast track to get familiar with After Effects and Create a Crash Animation. You will then learn all about the essential transformations using practical animations and useful examples. You will build Projects and Videos from scratch and practically learn more about numerous features and functions of After Effects.
You will go through projects where you will learn how to create animation sequences and package a whole video.
Essential manipulation of the many methods in After Effects are covered with emphasis on practical use and not just an overview of methods.
Most importantly throughout the course the spirit of compositing, putting together Visual Effects and Motion Graphics is thoroughly covered. This experience is invaluable for you to master Visual Effects in After Effects.
Here some of the techniques you will Learn:
- The latest Responsive Design Techniques (CC 2020)
- Create your First Motion Graphics Video
- How to Design and Animate a full AE Project
- Spatial and Temporal Interpolation and Motion Path Animation
- Reveal Techniques using Track Mattes and Masks
- Important Techniques to Help You Create even better animation
- Essential 3D Animation Techniques
- Advanced 3D with Cameras, Lights and Shadows
- 3D Camera Orbit Null
- Complex, Compound and Bezier Shapes
- Per Character Text Animation and how to use text presets
- How to use the Puppet Tools in CC 2018 and CC 2019/20
- How to Use Expressions
- Animation Presets – Using, Editing, Creating and Saving Presets
- How to Composite with Masks and Effects
- Motion Graphics Time Games
- Videos Time Games
- Motion Tracking
- Camera Tracking
- Green/Blue Screen Chromakeying
- Rotoscoping – Removing backgrounds
- Importing and Animating Vector Graphics from Adobe Illustrator
- Best Exports for YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook
- Motion Graphics Visual Effects
- Color Correction & Color Grading
- How to use the all New Scripts to Animate Mask points
- Using the Essential Graphics Templates
- How to create Data Visualisation Charts
- Lots of compositing exercises
- …. and so much more interesting and useful updates you will discover within the course
Most Importantly this course offers you the chance to understand, practice and develop your skills in Visual Effects and Motion Graphics and lots of compositing.
- Inger Wold: “I have learned so much. I have already sold and made several videos. But this is still just the beginning, and the course made me able to find even more cool stuff. Still learning”
- Abdulrazek Fawzy Abdulrazek: “It’s the Best Course In After Effects I have ever seen. Accurate + Fast + Smooth + Knowledgeable = Expert Instructor. Louay Makes you enjoy every bit he shows. Really if you want to Knock the real world of AE, come to Louay.”
- Elizabeth Yorick: “This is EXACTLY what I have been wanting!! A course with an instructor that actually explains everything!! He is also very prompt in reviewing your work, leaving comments and answering questions!! I would give this 10 stars if I could!!! Thanks Louay!!”
- Prerana Golechha: “Super Amazing Course. I recommend it to everyone who wishes to get a good hold on the subject. Thank you sir, for explaining the concepts well and for being so patient in answering all our queries.”
See you inside the course
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in After Effects who want to start Learning Compositing ,Visual Effects, and Motion Graphics
- Intermediate After Effects Users who want to polish their skills and learn more techniques to create better videos
- YouTube Publisher looking to add Motion Graphics, Titles, Lower Thirds and VFX to their Videos
- Video Editors looking to implement Visual Effects and Motion Graphics in their videos
- Motion graphics artists and graphic designers
How can learn this Course?
Create Account / Login on Udemy.com
2. Learn Course by Enroll in this Course