Accounting, Bookkeeping & Financial Analysis (Accounting)
Accounting & Bookkeeping Basics. Accounting & Financial Analysis Concepts. Learn Accounting & Bookkeeping.
What you’ll learn
- FREE EBOOK “Bookkeeping & Accounting Basics” (PDF)
- Basic accounting & bookkeeping concepts
- How to analyze financial statements
- Understand the Balance Sheet, Income Statement (Profit & Loss Statement), and Cash Flow Statement
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 3 downloadable resources
- 2 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- No prior knowledge needed. All you need is a desire to learn!
LEARN ACCOUNTING STEP BY STEP
Accounting is the language of business. In this course I will show you how to do accounting and bookkeeping, and apply those concepts to financial statement analysis. Each lesson is around 3-5 minutes and you can learn at your own pace. If you find traditional bookkeeping textbooks and classes boring and confusing, then this course is perfect for you because I explain everything in plain simple language that’s easy to understand and fun to learn.
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
- Fundamental accounting & bookkeeping concepts
- How to read a Balance Sheet, Income Statement (Profit & Loss Statement), and Cash Flow Statement
- Financial statement analysis to help you decide whether a company is doing well financially
- And much more!
WHY THIS COURSE?
- Taught by a CPA, CA, MBA – Calvin K. Lee
- Calvin has 15 years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping, and provided consulting services for Fortune 500 companies
- Calvin has worked in a Big 4 accounting firm (Ernst & Young LLP)
- Calvin is a top-rated instructor at Schulich School of Business at York University
- Over 66,000+ students from 178 countries enrolled in his courses
- Lifetime access to this course, and you receive new lessons and updates for FREE
- Subtitles (captions) available in English
- Certificate of Completion available
- 30-day money-back guarantee
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE NOW!
Who this course is for:
- Accountants and bookkeepers
- Accounting and bookkeeping students
- Investors who want to evaluate companies and financial statements for investment purposes
How can learn this Course?
1.Create Account / Login on Udemy.com
2. Learn Course by Enroll in this Course