Become A Mobile App Developer (iOS / Android / Windows)
Build Mobile Apps Step by Step For iOS, Android, Windows from scratch
Mobile app development can be both profitable and fun. In this beginners introductory course you will learn to create and deploy an app to a physical device. You learn how to setup development environments for iOS, Android and windows app development.
We will be using the MVC ( Model View Controller) design pattern which is commonly used in IOS app development and the Xcode integrated development environment to develop an app to run on an apple device. Xcode comes with virtual devices that you can use to test your app. The swift programming language is used to develop iOS mobile apps. The course covers some basic swift programming fundamentals.
What you Learn from this Course?
- Setting up development environment for Android
- Setting up development environment for iOS
- Setting up development environment for Windows
- Create an Android App
- Deploy and Android App to a physical device
- Create an iOS App
- Create a cross platform App
- Swift Programming fundamentals
- Java Programming fundamentals
- XML Programming fundamentals
- C# Programming fundamentals
What Requirement for this Course?
- Computer and Mac Required
- Internet Access Required
Who can Enroll in this Course?
- Absolute Beginners to Mobile App Development
How can Learn Course this Course?
1. Create Account / Login on Udemy.com
2. Learn Course by Enroll in this Course
Coupon Code for This Course: 2779B28257751FB1A788
** Coupon Code Valid for Limited Time**